Thursday, June 14, 2012

Post-China plans: Home sweet...


Colorado?!

It's finally official, so now I can officially tell you the exciting news!  I've accepted a position with the same organization I'm currently with, but now I'll be working at the U.S. headquarters; Fort Collins, Colorado, here I come!!  I'll be a Candidate Counselor, which basically means I'll be recruiting, training, preparing and coaching new teachers to do the same thing that I did this past year in China.  Father has given me such a passion for the work He's doing in China and He's laid it on my heart to help further His work through my new position.  I'm so unbelievably excited to get to join the awesome team in Fort Collins and walk alongside new teachers as they prepare to serve in China!

I've never been to Colorado, but I've heard only amazing things about it!  Where I'll be living is surrounded by hiking, mountain biking, white-water rafting, kayaking, mountain climbing, snowboarding/skiing, and basically any other outdoorsy activities you could ever possibly want to do!  I'm SO stoked :-)  The start date is August 27th and I hope to move out there 1-2 weeks earlier to get settled in.  I'll be back in Maryland on June 26th (only 12 days away) and I absolutely want to see everyone I possibly can before moving out to Colorado!  Here's even more great news: about 30% of my job will be traveling around the States, so I'll be able to visit friends and family all over the country!!

Thank you all so, so much for all of your support, encouragement and Thoughts this year!  I'm really excited to get to share this next part of my journey with you, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?